- Access to affordable yet quality study materials that can be accessed from anywhere at any point of time in their preferred language
- Means to develop Skills, Employability and Spoken English skills
- Support to deserving students through Scholarships and Sponsorship Programs
What is the cost of the annual subscription of eTeachIndia?
This program has been made available at subsidized rates by Blue Rose Technologies as part of their CSR initiative. BRT is running this social initiative to help improve the quality of education in Rural India while making quality study materials accessible and affordable.
- Engaging Study materials for better understanding of concepts
- Quality mentorship and guidance to make students employable and skilled
- Career guidance to help students choose the perfect career
- A highly affordable program.
- Student Adoption Programs to Financially support deserving students
Who We Are?
eTeachIndia is an initiative of Bluerose Technologies to make affordable education accessible to rural students from anywhere.
We offer an exciting learning experience to master the concepts of 8th, 9th and 10th grade of State syllabus.
We also provide career guidance for all our students to learn and excel in life.
Easy access to academic study material anytime from anywhere in your preferred language
Build A Better Future!
- To empower rural students with knowledge and skillsets to make them Job ready and Employable
- Make quality education affordable
- Groom students from young age to make them job ready once they finish their education
- Make learning interactive and accessible from anywhere
To contribute significantly to the employability & skilling of people in India, mainly by ensuring strong foundation of concepts through Digital Learning. Making the youth of rural India, Knowledgeable and Employable using technology.
What is the advantage of using our solution in Education?
Irrespective of where the students are in India, they will get the required knowledge to understand concepts better to not only do well in their exams but also use the gained knowledge in real life.